Cuckoo Sandbox is a free software project developed largely by a core team of developers who have worked in their spare time over the course of the last years. As Cuckoo becomes a mature project and the user-base grows, we find ourselves at a pivotal moment where we need to invest more time and resources in development in order to ensure the continuity of the software. Despite having become a popular tool in every malware analyst's arsenal and a very common technology integrated and embedded in various commercial security products, Cuckoo's development has largely been unfunded.
Some previous consultancy work enabled some of us to invest some additional time in critical features, which led to important improvements in the software, including:
- Improved stability,
- Way more accurate analysis results,
- Support for distributed Cuckoo Sandbox instances,
- Automated setup and configuration of Virtual Machines with VMCloak,
and more to come.
In order to foster additional development and to better serve our user base, members of the Cuckoo team are starting to provide professional consultancy services related to the setup, use and customization of Cuckoo Sandbox instances and to malware analysis in general.
Some of the services that we are able to provide include:
- Assistance in the setup of Cuckoo installations of all sizes and scale.
- Assistance in the integration of your Cuckoo instance with existing infrastructure and security equipment.
- Development of custom features and modules in or around Cuckoo Sandbox.
- Development and access to a feed of Cuckoo Sandbox signatures.
- Workshops and trainings on the use of Cuckoo Sandbox and automated malware analysis.
- Speaking engagements on strategizing security and on latest threats.
Interested parties can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.